Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Sins Revealed and Unspoken Understanding

Well, as you have probably already guessed, I'm not very good at keeping a consistent journal. I do a little better in my physical journal. :)

A lot has actually happened in the past 2 years. Most of it is so sacred that I can not express it to the world. All I can say is that when the Lord speaks I must listen and obey. Someday all of the pieces will come together and that which I have learned over the last year-and-a-half, that no one else can understand, will be more understandable. I have recently become better acquainted with a few scriptural figures both in study and in life experience.


Half of me thinks I'm crazy. The other half reminds me that I believe in angels, manifestations of the Spirit, personal revelation, and a perfect omniscient God.


God answers prayers when we least expect them to be answered and in an even less expected way. As we accept His will our past makes sense and our future becomes as bright as noonday--full of hope, peace, and joy in the magnificent part we agreed to fulfill in premortal life. When we seek the Lord's will, He shows us how to fulfill our destiny. And our destiny is perfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment